My name is Iris, I am 25 years old, I was born on 1 December 1995 and I am originally from Utrecht. I'm half Dutch, half Indonesian (Moluccan) but I do not speak Bahasa Indonesian (yet) and I have lived in Zwolle for the past 6 years, which is too long and I should move.
- Zuyderzee College in Emmeloord 2008 - 2013, HAVO CM
- A brief period at ArtEZ Zwolle, Illustration Design (Dates not worth mentioning)
- Deltion Sprint College 2016 - 2018
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam 2018 - present, English: Literature and Society
- Universiteit Leiden 2020 - 2021, Minor: Game Studies and Cultural Analysis
| English ||Fluent
|Dutch ||Fluent, awful grammar
| Prior Knowledge ||I have done some coding in Game Studies, but mainly for prefabs and very minor changes for either gameplay or game aesthetics. With the help of tutorials and remote, as in at home.
|Expectations ||I do not have a lot of expectations other then I am going to enjoy it and it is going to be challenging at times. I am expecting to learn at least the basics of html, xml, and css.
- Contemplating life and doing absolutely nothing
- I absolutely hate nuts, no reason just hate them, it is not because of the taste
- I think avocados are overrated
- I think reading Waiting for Godot and Robinson Crusoe is absolute torture
- My favorite book and movie at the moment are Howl's Moving Castle
- I like lists... if you have not noticed yet
- Another obvious fact I like green, soft pinks, and black
- I got two different looking thumbs, sisters not twins
- For someone with a brown mom I lack melanin, which is perhaps the reason behind why the sun hates me...
Thank you for taking some time out of your day to look at my page!